Sage 50 Connector
IMan and the Sage 50 connector allow you to integrate virtually any application with Sage 50.
To provide you with a flavour of what can be achieved, some of our previous projects have included:
- eCommerce and Webstore – integrating bespoke eCommerce websites with Sage 50.
- Simple data feeds and automated data capture – importing data from a variety of sources such as Excel and CSV files to speed or automate repetitive data entry tasks.
- Billing and Invoicing Systems –importing and exporting a variety of data to and from a bespoke developed billing system.
- Integration is made through the Sage 50 Data Objects/API, ensuring all data is valid, maintaining business logic and data integrity.
- Integration is made through a simple to use record-field based mapping interface, where we add the necessary logic and messaging to make the design process as simple as possible.
- All errors or warnings from Sage are logged and recorded.
- Key transactional data (Order Number & Invoice Numbers) are captured and can be written back to the IMan dataset to facilitate detailed audit reporting and complex transactional processing.
The following list is the supported transactions/master data types. If a data type is not listed please contact us to discuss your requirement.
- Payable Ledger Suppliers
- Payable Ledger Invoice & Credit Notes
- Receivable Ledger Customers
- Receivable Ledger Invoice & Credit Notes
- Receivable Ledger Sales Order & Sales Invoices