The Document Management System (DMS) is designed for Sage 300.
Key features include the ability to scan documents into binary format and store in the Sage 300 database for future retrieval.
The DMS is another step towards a paperless office and cuts down on physical storage space as well as allowing the document to be quickly and easily retrieved at any stage.
Documents are backed up with the Sage 300 data. There are also powerful document search facilities.
- Fully integrated Sage 300 ERP SDK solution
- Attach document images to transactions inside Sage 300
- Quick to implement & easy to use
- Upload document images from any Sage 300 client workstation
- Supports multiple file formats
- Scan multi-page documents
- Export documents to PDF
- MS Office® support
- All files are safe & secure within the database
- No need to keep track of disparate document folders on your PCs & servers
- Multiple files and file types stored against each transaction
- Easy navigation
- Save documents storage costs
- Paperless office!
- Reprint Source documents
- Comprehensive document search
- Content Management